Tuesday 20 September 2011

personal ad jargon

I am secure & happy with myself, but...Life is meant for 2!! A little bit about myself: I enjoy travel, camping by a lake, gardening, home decorating, Comedy Clubs & Dinner Theater, music, my dog, & celebrating special occasions. I am self-sufficient, independent, honest, I have a great sense of humor, & family & friends are very important to me. A man who ONLY has eyes for me & can make me laugh are important qualities! No Pressure! Let's just relax...become friends & get to know each other... and see what happens.
--
more.
---
and more.


---------------------------------------------
SAM= single Asian Man
SAF = Single Asian Female
SACM: 'C' for Christian  SABM - Buddhist.
DWM = Divorced White Male
MBA =  Married But Available

ISO = in search of

LTR = long term relationship.
Friends with benefits = romantic relationship but no long term plans

ND, NS = Non Drinker, Non S_____
GHS= Good sense of humor

----------------------
21YO SAM ISO 2-YO SAF ND, NS as friend-with-benefits
I am fun and outdoorsy.  Let's walk on the beach and play in the mountains and have fun together!

----------------------
Young SAF ISO SM, 20~25 YO for LTR.
I enjoy movies and Nampodong.  Let's visit JeongDongJin to see the sunrise!

-----------------------
Your Turn!

_____________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment