Wednesday 30 April 2014

Blog homework notes

Class 110
Su-min, Good work.   I cannot comment on your blog.
Seong-il, Good work.   I cannot comment on your blog.
Seong-jae, where is your blog?
Donghyeon, Good work.   I cannot comment on your blog.
Gyu-ri, Cheol-ook, where are your blogs?
Dong-jin,  I cannot comment on your blog.
Yeon-kyeong, I commented on your first blog post but cannot on #2 or 3. Strange.
Soo-oong, Jin-woo good picture, but no English posts.
Min-cheol, Posts #2,3 not here yet
Jang-won, I like "Old Man's War", too. I cannot comment on your blog.
Dong-kyeong, posts #2,3 not here yet.

First check at 6:17 PM April 30.  There is still time to complete your homework.

When commenting, please use your name.  It is difficult for me to learn who "wsts145" is.

Class 267
Woo-rim, I cannot comment on your blog.
Young-eun.  I could comment your blog, but not now.
Boram, good work!  You are done, except for commenting.  I cannot comment on your blog.
Eun-hye, where are the English posts?
Hwang-gyu, Is your blog address right?
Yoo-na, I think you should take your phone number off your blog.
Yoo-kyeong, I cannot comment on your blog.
Yeah-bin, I think you should take your phone number off your blog.
Yoo-jeong, Good Work!  But, I cannot comment on your blog.
First check at 7:25 PM April 30.  There is still time to complete your homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment